NEW THIS YEAR
1. Karaoke Dance Party
2. Trick or Treat Parade will feature PRIZES instead of candy and we will be painting pumpkins in honor of the Teal Pumpkin Project. (link below)
TO BRING TO THE PARTY
1. A pumpkin for each person who wants to paint TEAL. (Plastic pumpkins work as well). We'll provide the paint!
2. A bag of non-food treats. Think spider rings, stickers, etc. We will combine them all onsite for the trick or treat parade.
3. We are encouraging adults and children to come in costume to make it super fun. We will have prizes for the best costume worn by an "adult."
4. Feel free to invite your friends to attend with you. This is a great way to promote our club within the community. Please RSVP to help with food counts.
Schedule At A Glance:
5pm-10:30pm: Bar Open
5pm-7:30pm: Buffet Open
5:00pm: Teal pumpkin painting, Crafts
6:00pm: Break in action (Kids Eat!)
6:30pm: Carnival Games, Halloween Games
7:30pm: Costume Trick or Treat Parade
7:30-10:30pm: karaoke Dance Party
(w/ some games thrown In)
BUFFET PRICE: $12 adults, $8 kids
GREEK SALAD (Spring greens, artichokes, kalamata olives, tomato, cucumber, red onion, feta & vinaigrette)
SPINACH & FETA SPANAKOPITA (With garlic dipping sauce)
LEMON ORZO PASTA (Fresh herbs & Parmesan
BRIAMI ( roasted seasonal vegetables)
HOME FRIED POTATOES
ROASTED GYRO CHICKEN
Pita pocket bread, tabbouleh, chickpea hummus & tzatziki sauce
DESSERT: Trick-or-Treat Candy Station with take home bags
Bar drinks for purchase
Cider and water included
RSVP (very helpful by 10/15/15)
Please include: The total number in your party and how many of that number are children under 10 years of age.
Teal Pumpkin Project Info:
A teal pumpkin on your porch signifies that you have a non-food treats for trick-or-treaters with allergies.